Sunday, June 24, 2012

Monday morning blues

I know i bitch about my job a lot - but tell me if its not justified after you read the folllowing. Its the evaluation cycle again. Management sends an email regarding the official supervisors and managers for each position in our unit. My position is not a part of the list. I've been working here more than three years. HR circulates this email every year around this time. Every year i point out that i have no official supervisor and manager. Every year an ad hoc person becomes my supervisor / manager at the last minute, just to have something on record, someone who generally has no idea what i do. Great motivation. Thanks. I really look forward to doing my best for a position that is not recognized by management, without a real supervisor, doing tasks based on which i may or may not be evaluated at end year based on which my pay raise will be determined. Yay. Great way to start a monday morning. 

No comments: