Friday, March 15, 2013

I've been feeling good about myself lately. I know, shocker right? I bitch and crib so much about so much that it feels odd that i feel good not only about myself but also about where i am in life and where i'm headed.

I've reached the point of no regrets again. Way back i used to be the person who didn't have regrets in life. Good or bad, i felt that things happened for a reason. I never regretted what i did or didn't do. and then i got to a place in life where i had so many regrets about things un-done and things that would never come to be. But now i am more at peace with myself and happy with where i am and the journey that go me here.

Sure things aren't perfect and there is lots more that i want to do and often its difficult. But I'm getting there. And I'm learning to enjoy the process. i'm coming to terms with what is, and what cant be and be happy with here and now.

A few things have happened in the recent past that have put a lot of things into perspective, and not only that, i have time to actually reflect on those things and see 'the bigger picture', so to say.

All this vague happy feely stuff and not a detail in there. But thats ok. I know what im talking about :)


No comments: